Susan,

I have my own personal opinion as well, which differs somewhat from Schaefer's, but I figured Gilberto was asking for something authoritative.

warmest, Susan

Dear Susan,

Thanks so much for your reply. I read Schaefer's article some time back and personally based on my own understanding I do agree with most of what he has to say about the infallibility of the House.

I do appreciate to read what you have to say on the same subject. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas.

Why the House does not write anything about this subject?

Best regards,
Firouz