Firouz:
[" My understanding of Omniscient in Law-i-Hikmat refers to His divine
station. Baha'u'llah in His Divine station is God and Omniscient but in His
Physical station He had His physical limitations similar to all of us.
That's why He read books and newspapers."

Susan:
Yeah, but what does that mean in rea life? Sometimes Baha'u'llah indicates
He accessed the contents of books supernaturally, other times He states He
did so the usual way.

Dear Susan,

It might be as well just during the revelation that Baha'u'llah is divine and He is the Voice of God.and when He says I am Omniscient, in fact I refers to God.

regards,
Firouz