Dear Firouz,

> I think this is a big challenge Baha'u'llah is inviting people to
> produce a verse like what He is revealing.

The verse in the Tablet of Ahmad doesn't appear to me to be an invitation to
produce man-made verses.  He is stating that it's impossible for men to come up
with such verses, even if they poll all their smarts together, which could
rival His verses.  That is, His verses will always be superior to whatever men
produced.

It's the same idea as the staff of Moses.  The serpent it produced was superior
to all the others and swallowed them all.

Regards,
Ahang.