See below..
Quoting Gilberto Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:31:43 -0500, Iskandar Hai
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Gilberto (not dear Gilberto):
> > If by moral relativism you mean the kind of mentality and attitude
> that
> > anything goes and everything is OK, then Baha'is are definitely
> not
> > moral relativists.
>
> In previous conversations I've had with them both Mark and Susan
> affirmed that they believed in moral relativism.

So, again, you took my comments and earlier comments/postings of Mark
and Susan out of context and made distortions. Well, that's not the
first time you have done this. I bet it won't be the last time either.

> > For instance, in the early days of Islam wine was
> > not strictly and categorically forbidden under all circumstances.
>
> But even from the beginning it was recognized that wine was harmful
> and that there was something wrong with it.
>
> [2.219] They ask you about intoxicants and games of chance. Say: In
> both of them there is a great sin and means of profit for men, and
> their sin is greater than their profit.

But there was a verse revealed earlier that says: don't come to prayer
sessions when you are drunk. Quran 2:219 was revealed later; it was the
second step and 2:219 was not (is not) a categorical prohibition of wine
under all circumstances.

> I wouldn't consider the change in qiblah a moral issue.

I would.

So, what's your hang up with the things in the Quran and Bible about
Abraham?

Regards,
Iskandar