The Baha'i Studies Listserv
None of the ahadith that you quote are categorical. If you read them
carefully, most (or all) of them are dubious at best. Do you really and
sincerely believe that the Prophet Muhammad ever implied that He was somehow
better than other Prophets, that His speech was more pithy than the speech
of other Prophets? Do you really believe in such nonsense? And how do you
think the Shi`ah is going to read the hadith that you quote from the Prophet
that after Him there will be only Caliphs? What nonsense.

At any rate, show me just one clear Text from the Good Book in which God
says that there will never come any other Messsenger from God for humanity
and anywhere in the Quran wherein God said to take it literally. In fact the
Good Book just says the exact opposite, that Divine Revelation is limitless,
that if men were as good as angels, God still would send them a Messenger
from amingst the angels, etc., etc. What about the other ahadith that
contradict the ahadith that you quoted? I mean, come on, give me a break.
Clear and compelling evidence! My foot.

Iskandar