From: Stephen Kent Gray <skg_z...@yahoo.com>
To: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Sent: Thu, Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: Against nature...

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
If logic and religion conflict, people should side with logic and rationality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_religion

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 18, 2013, at 14:41, Gary Selchert <ebedeyn...@aol.com> wrote:

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Hmmm...Logic is also not on our list of world religions. Have you ever been
diagnosed with OCD?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder

It's a treatable disorder.

GS