 De: Mike Moum <mike.m...@gmail.com>
Para: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Enviado: Viernes, 21 de junio, 2013 9:47 A.M.
Asunto: Steven Greer

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
Dear friends,

There was a recent post on Facebook concerning extra-terrestrial life
forms among us and how they have contacted certain people. Among them is
a Steven Greer, who is the director of the "Disclosure Project", which
seems to claim that the government and other institutions are conspiring
to withhold this information from the public. He also claims to have
learned about "free energy" from these alien sources. Based on
statements on Facebook, and my own Google searches, Mr Greer is a
Baha'i, who served for three years in Haifa. I found a claim by one of
his supporters on a bulletin board, that Mr Greer has the full backing
of the Universal House of Justice, and that a letter to that effect from
the House exists, and that copies of that letter are not available.

Does anyone know anything about this person and the claimed letter? He
is very controversial, with dedicated followers and virulent critics?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike and Dede Moum