 De: Susan Maneck <sman...@gmail.com>
Para: Baha'i Studies <bahai-st@list.jccc.edu>
Enviado: Viernes, 21 de junio, 2013 11:14 A.M.
Asunto: Re: Steven Greer

The Baha'i Studies Listserv
> I doubt he is a bahá'í, if he is I'd be positively impressed that he was not
> removed from the rolls because of his political activities.

I believe Mark checked and found he was still enrolled.

> If he is a bahá'í I'd be also surpraised that the media and the world of
> ufology didn't link the name of the Faith with his activities.

I don't know that the media pays much attention to him, but the world
of ufology is very much aware he is a Baha'i and is suspicious of him
because of that.

I never saw
> any information from him saying that he is a bahá'í or answering a question
> in that sense.

I have.

> He *seems* a nice guy, and if he is looking for the truth as bahá'ís should
> be, then probably aliens have more role than we imagine.

He's not all that nice. As I understand it he has threatened people
with violence.