On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 11:38 PM Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Many thanks indeed!
> I'll try to scan the import for any gross errors.
>
> Thanks again,

I have summarised  the role of almost all repos and they were all useful at
some stage. Some are now obsolete.

I suggest we have a github tool for general summaries. I have currently used
https://github.com/BlueObelisk/xml-cml.org/
<https://github.com/BlueObelisk/xml-cml.org/issues/2>issues/
as it's not related to a package/library
see https://github.com/BlueObelisk/xml-cml.org/issues/2

Happy for it to be moved elsewhere.

There's a lot of potentially useful stuff there whenever the world thinks
it's useful to have semantic chemistry.

I have moved to a new commandline tool picocli which is really excellent
and is very good for workflows. I'd strongly recommend it if we want to tie
all this stuff together on the CL.

--
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dept. Of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-763069