Thanks Noel,

Yes, I used GitHub's import function when I imported the Mercurial repos
from BitBucket. That worked quite well.

Indeed Jekyll is not necessarily needed. However the xml-cml.org pages (as
they exist right now) rely on some server-side-includes to paste common
elements (like headers, footers, menu, etc.) into the right place for each
page.  Therefore some sort of generator-script is needed and that could be
Jekyll or could be something else.

And Peter:
A big thumbs up for Python.  It would really be great to port the
CML-validator and later even the JUMBO-converters to Python.  It was a wise
decision to encode the "rules" in XML so they can be re-used when
re-implementing the tools in a different language.  Maybe someday I'll find
time to contribute to those efforts.

Cheers,
Oliver

Oliver Stueker