Thanks Geoff,
Absolutely right. and wonderful to know.
I've not been doing much chemistry recently so am out of touch
with cclib, etc. I think Python was less advanced 10 years ago when I wrote
JumboConverters. I would love to do chemistry but haven't found many people
who want to extract chemistry* and use it - but I haven't been looking.
I wouldn't initially start writing my own parser where one exists.

P.

--
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Yusuf Hamied Department of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-336432