Hi Stephan,
Le 10/02/2022 à 12:30, Stephan Ficht a écrit :
Hello,

wrt the subject line and reading through this thread comes in my mind:

"contributors of code" is subset of "contributors of anything" is subset of "community" is subset of TDF to fulfill its written objectives.

So, everyone and everything being an important piece in the mosaic for the big picture for a FLOSS office suite, called LibreOffice.

Perhaps trivial, but it is just as easy to constructively get behind these TDF objectives instead of getting lost in the details, treading water and getting nowhere.

Really thank you, I was feeling the same and didn't know how to write it, you did it perfectly :)

Cheers
Sophie