Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v So 25. 06. 2022 v 00:05 +0200:

> FYI: I wrote a short blog post about my work. And for those who like
> visuals, I added two ones.
>
> https://amantke.de/2022/06/25/work-on-revival-of-libreoffice-online/

Thank you for sharing that!

Seeing the pictures, you have not only applied the security patches,
but actually you took the entire Collabora Online and rebranded it as
LibreOffice Online.

You could have saved a lot of work, it was enough to configure
Collabora Online with:

  ./configure --with-app-name="LibreOffice Online" \
              --with-vendor="The Document Foundation" \
              --with-info-url="https://www.libreoffice.org";

Now the question is - does TDF want to be in a business of rebranding
other well behaving open source projects?

And - when you find out that COOL / LOOL is just the editing bit, in
other words, it does nothing without a file sync & sharing solution,
will you rebrand eg. Nextcloud or ownCloud to "LibreOffice Cloud" next?

All the best,
Kendy