I had the same problem with the delay as described in the first email in
this thread. I'm pretty sure the problem is the relay inside the electronic
box, but I ended up replacing the complete box. Solved my problem. (It is a
bit tricky without the correct tools and knowledge to remove just the relay
from the board)

 /David