On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 08:07:51PM +0200, Christina & Remy wrote:
> Jeg skulle idag have en julebryg, brygget Nov. 2013 og den skummede vildt
> over og prøvede 3 efterfølgende som også skummede over???  Det skal siges
> at alle andre flasker fra samme bryg ikke skummede og tænker så hvad det er
> der er galt for det er lidt mærkeligt at det er de sidste der er galt med.
> Den smager godt som den også gjorde i starten.

Could it be a very slight infection? So small that even now you don't notice
it in taste, but that has slowly been eating the non-fermentable sugars and
maybe even some of the alcohol, and producing CO2 in in the process.

If that is the case, you should probably not have aged those bottles for many
years. Good that you got to drink the last ones while the were still

  beer anyway

     -H

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk