So finally you accept that Hun Sen's propaganda towards the corpse of
Lon Nol and Pol Pot have undermined the unity of Cambodians. This bond
of unity has been gradually destroyed by Hun Sen whose public speech
has badly divided Cambodian society. Recent speech of Hun Sen about
Lon Nol did coup detat against King Sihanouk had become the key cause
of the war is surely creating more enmity among Khmer compatriots
rather than remedy the worse problem. Hun Sen didn't understand the
aura of the cold war at all, but he is good only in spitting over his
Khmer citizens.

I am grateful for your accepting this.

KY