Cambodian compatriots mean all Cambodians and people who have shared
their commonality and helping each other. Why you have to distinguish
Khmer inside and outside Cambodia? So in your idea Khmer outside the
country is not Khmer or what? Why you have to create this dividing and
racism among Khmers?

The product of Hun Sen? Yes, I can see. But the money that he has
extracted with the money to build the nation is not in equilibrium.
This not including the encroachment of border land from Hun Sen's
master as well as other violence culture modelized by Hun Sen to Khmer
youths.

I hope this can help,

KY