I know when I jump into debate with you about Khmers between Hun Sen
and Sam Rainsy, I am also becoming a Youan's trap...but for your sake
and effort, let me yell at you more.

First, helping the Cambodian nation needs everyone to go there like
Ieng Sary persuaded Khmer intellectuals to go back home during their
heyday time? Answer me, how many options that Cambodians both inside
and outside the country can help rebuild Cambodia? Or they have to go
there so that they are called helping Cambodia?

Second: Hun Sen and CPP are not that the single helper of Cambodia if
I accepted some parts of help from this group. The agreement made at
Paris was the concerted effort. No single entity can do that. Hun Sen
is just yeb yeb like you are here to manipulate the Cambodian farmers.

Sam Rainsy has helped Cambodia since he was the active member at the
border to fight against the invader Yuan, and currently he is the key
person to balance to the Hanoi imperialism. He has helped Cambodia
much more than Hun Sen because he has never extracted the natural
resource for his personal well-being at all.

I do hope this can help you,

KY