With the CAS OAuth Support 3.5.2 workflow, when we encounter an authentication
error the exception handling code and web flow brings the user back to a login
page.

But in our case the specific login page depends on what the service parameter
specified in the HTTP request URL.  e.g.
https://....?service=http://.../j_spring_cas_security_check";

With the OAuth workflow, the service parameter is missing from the callback url
used by the oauth server to call back to the oauth client application.  In this
case, when we have an authentication error, CAS uses a default theme for the
login page instead of an application specific theme that we want.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Is this a common use case?  What is
the recommended way to handle this scenario?

Thank you.