Hi Jack,

>> I did have the unfair advantage of sharing a lab with him :)

As did I - he visited OVRO for a while - but as you comment ... 2010 is a
million years ago :)

Many thanks for the name, and the links to additional materials. Myron (GPS
person) subscribes to the CASPER list, so he now has some references to go
investigate. If he pursues this, we'll post updates to the list.

Cheers,
Dave