hi neil,

paul horowitz, at harvard, had a PhD student who characterized and used
FPGA LVDS inputs as ADC's for a seti experiment.
that thesis is available, and i think there is a publication as well - paul
will know.

best wishes,

dan

On Mon, Nov 13, 2023 at 12:48 AM salmon.na via casper@lists.berkeley.edu <
casper@lists.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>

> Just one further question, in terms of building a single bit
> cross-correlator on an FPGA, exploiting differential LVDS pair for single
> bit digitisation, might there be a suitable reference for this that I can
> include in the paper and an IEEE transaction journal?
>

> Many thanks,
>
> Neil

https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/CAGHS_vH8Z0O--L%3DGZP-zo1-iTSAms4A64GCS3xxg_f2FpMJEZQ%40mail.gmail.com.
  • RE: [EXTERNAL] ... 'Hawkins, David W (US 334B)' via casper@lists.berkeley.edu