On Tue, May 7, 2024 at 10:20 AM Jonathan Chapman via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> > First, in general, there are so many apparent reviews of so many
> products, it is hard to believe they are all scams. How can there be enough
> fools to buy enough of those products to have that many different ones?
>
> I see you're new to the intersection of the audiophile world and online
> selling :P

Belief is an incredible force.  As it has been said (and as I have come to
discover again and again in my dealings with humans): it's easier to fool
someone than to explain to them that they've been fooled.

Or as Markus Twainius put it: "How easy it is to make people believe a lie,
and hard it is to undo that work again!"

Sellam