I would be very worried! she may need a C-section. I would have her x-ray and
not take any chances, you could lose her and the babies.

Beth

________________________________
From: Cindy Dawson <countrycritter...@yahoo.com>
To: "Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com" <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:23 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] (unknown) [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Cindy Dawson included below]
I have A Chihuahua. that is a day a way from her Due Date and I am A worryed
Mama the male she Breed with is Biger then she is. has any one breed a female
to a biger male is there a chance she will not beable to Deliver them becouse
he was biger then she is or am I worry about nothing. this is her First litter.
her Mother  was breed to a smaller male and she alway had her baby a few day
befor her due date. and Mother and Puppy came out fine.