That poor baby, so glad that she finally got a loving furever home! Good
Job!

Peggy & The Girls

-------Original Message-------

From: Tee
Date: 11/17/2011 9:33:46 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: worried mama

Yeah yeah Raven! Nut job!!!!!! I fell in love with this little dog too. She
changed from a fearful shakey little thing to a confident and loving little
girl and had 2 people wanting to adopt her. I had her for 10 days, the
shelter had her adopted out 10 days later. She went from psycho woman to a
loving home in 20 days!!!!!!!!

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Raven <iceponygoddess@...> wrote:

> >> She said "she really likes sex!" And them proceeded to tell me how she
was "nailed". Again....laughing the whole time.