From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Raven
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2011 8:14 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Opinon: what to do with a very old Chihuahua

> On the down side... He is bored all the time since he cannot move...He
stays all day in the same place

Are you home with him during the day or at work? Can you simulate him
with toys, games, etc?

Can you move him with you from room to room, as you move from room to
room, at least as few days during his day? Put him in a doggie basket
and move him with you when you are able to, this will make his mind
work.

Can you take him for walks??? I use baby stroller for my senior dog, Lucy.
:O)

Can you please share that questionnaire with the group?

Raven
Lucy & Stella & Hazel, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

I ride a pony, cuz heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all
creatures.

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>