The battery you indicated appears not to be an AGM.  Flooded batteries in
general are much cheaper than the AGM.  My battery compartment is not easily
accessible, so having to maintain the water level in the battery,  worries
about operating it while healed plus the potential danger of spills makes me
much happier to spend the extra $$$ for AGM batteries.  One less thing to worry
about.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT