Thanks for the thoughts.  Chris wins today’s prize.  We got it working again
today.  It seemed to be the starter button.  When I shorted the contacts it
worked and after cleaning those contacts, all seems to be well.  I am
considering replacing that 20 year old switch along with the glow plug button
and key switch on that panel.  Anything mechanical and exposed like that I
presume to have a limited lifetime and those are 30 years old.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT