Failed electric fuel pump (if engine has one) or failed (or faulty) mechanical
lift fuel pump.
Otherwise some fuel line problem between fuel filter (or wherever your fuel
system provides a means to bleed your fuel line) and injector pump or the
injector pump might be bad.
After 44 years, your head gasket might have given up. This could cause lack of
compression and thus no ignition of the non-compressed fuel.
FWIW-I am not a diesel or other mechanic but have had my share of fuel issues
with my Beta 28 over the 25 years I have been messing with it! Charlie
NelsonC&C 36 XL/kcb 1995Water Phantom

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, May 17, 2024, 10:39 PM, Todd Williams via CnC-List