Hi.

I'm looking for a few examples of *video* files contributed to Commons
recording a lecture, performance, or other *non-Wikimedia* event at
(ideally) a library, or a museum or archive.  There are several recordings
of Wikimedia workshops and talks given at GLAMs, but I'm interested in an
example of a non-Wikimedia event held at a GLAM, whose recording was
released under a free license and contributed to Commons.

I spent a good half an hour trying various category maneuvers to find
something like that, but failed.  Do you maybe have an example you are
aware of that you could point to?

Thanks,

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org