Thanks for the quick response!  But no, I am specifically looking for the
scenario where a hosting GLAM is recording and uploading video of a
lecture, performance, concert, or conference taking place on the premises,
*aside* from Wikimedia events.

   A.

Asaf Bartov (he/him/his)

Senior Program Officer, Emerging Wikimedia Communities

https://donate.wikimedia.org