Radek,

On 2011-04-22 18:56, Radek Polak wrote:
On Friday 22 April 2011 09:56:07 Matthias Apitz wrote:

I'm still using my FR as my daily and only cellphone (it still runs
Om2008.9) and I'm happy with it, even if the battery is poor and lasts
only 6-8 hours. But I don't care because I nearly always have my laptop
or some external batteries in a small gadget with AA cells to charge it.

I have been measuring battery life with 2.6.37 kernel under QtMoko and after 5
days without recharging the battery was low but it still worked. So it looks
like freerunner is maybe one of the best smarphones as for battery life,

On my original battery and v34 QtMoko I was getting ~2hrs with constant use (playing MP3s while walking on a treadmill) so I bought two new BL-6C batteries (~$5 each - too cheap?). When these batteries arrived, the first battery had no charge at all and the second had a little. I have tested them both in standby mode:

Test    #1      #2

1       11
2               34
3       14
4               18
5       13
6               52

Mean    12.7    34.7

- aren't they are supposed to last for 70 hours?

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades