Am 22.07.2012 13:52, schrieb rakshat hooja:
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM, Neil Jerram <n...@ossau.homelinux.net>wrote:

Simon Busch <morp...@gravedo.de> writes:

I would be really happy to hear what other people are thinking about
the idea behind FSO since it was started back in 2008. What are your
missing features? What do you like and what not?

All of the details you've described sound to me like excellent and
compelling things to work on.

But your wider problem is that you're working in a vacuum, because
there's no reasonably widely used phone distribution that uses FSO and
that is also regularly and safely updated.  That means you have no users
for your incremental improvements.

Does QTMoko not use FSO now? If yet then Radek has a pretty usable upper
layer out there now where end users can try out the improvements in FSO.

As far as I know Qtmoko can use FSO but does not as default.

regards,
Simon

--
Simon Busch - http://mm.gravedo.de/blog/