On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 21:08:07 GMT, Calvin Cheung <cche...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I've pushed another update with the following changes:
>
> * in the VM code, skip archiving full module graph if there's an incubator
> module by checking if the ArchivedBootLayer::archivedBootLayer is available;

I think we still have the issue when the archive is created with a main module
(meaning a named module) but you run with the class path as the initial module,
e.g. java -version. Is the update missing the changes to ArchivedModuleGraph as
I think that will need to check that the main module matches the archive.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16016#discussion_r1374624923