On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 06:17:34 GMT, Calvin Cheung <cche...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> I've added the following field in `ArchivedModuleGraph` so that the
> `get(String mainModuleName)` will check the `mainModule` before returning
> `archivedModuleGraph`. `private static String mainModule;` The `mainModule`
> field is also added in `heapShared.cpp` so that it is stored in the archive.

Thanks, it looks correctly now.

One small question. At ModuleBootstrap L235 we set canArchive as it's okay to
archive under specific restrictions. For completeness, shouldn't this set
canArchive to CDS.isDumpingStaticArchive? I don't think it matters right now
but might be confusing to have canArchive be true when not dumping.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16016#discussion_r1377263985