On Wed Apr 17, 2024 at 10:39 AM BST, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> (or did I misunderstand your point?)

You misunderstood my point: I was actually supporting your position.

You've read it entirely backwards.

> Interesting: Can you elaborate on those examplary contributions of yours
> which highlighted a need for maintaining all Haskell packages in same
> git repo?

My Haskell contributions (which I did not enumerate) are tangential to
the use of a monorepo. But it strikes me as an odd choice for you to
describe them as examplary. Paired with you seeming to file me on "the
opposing side", your mail reads to me as unnecessarily snarky.

--
Please do not CC me for listmail.

👱🏻      Jonathan Dowland
✎        j...@debian.org