In Portuguese the usage "..." means etc.  Etc, from latim "et cetera",
which means literally "and the others" but meaning the other which are
similars.
It also can be used to mark a phrase where your talk fades away, like "I so
tired...", which is basically the same principle as "!" to express
excitement.

But there is a usage meaning like poker face.  That's in a dialogue context
like this:

- Did you do the backup?
- Yes.
- Where is it?
- I saved all data into /dev/null to save space.
-...

./helio

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 14:47, <k...@aspodata.se> wrote:

> Hund:
> > Det finns två scenarios för när man avslutar en mening med "...",
> > när man är sarkastisk eller irriterad.
>
> Det måste vara din egen tolkning.
> Min stämmer väl med vad som skrivs på wikipedia:
>
> https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/...
>
> Hälsningar,
> /Karl Hammar

Till