Great to hear.

I reviewed the maturity model.

1) do you have the breakdown on the PPMC membership on affiliation
(companies)? And PPMC growth?

2) Is there a list of community members (committer and PPMC? It was
mentioned in the maturity model item CS10 but not sure I see it on the
age.Apache.org site.

3) How is
https://github.com/apache/incubator-age-viewer released?

4) the current documentation link is broken on
incubator.apache.org/projects/age.html

5) have the project completed name search and approval? Is the PPMC
checking and defending Apache AGE brand use?

6) Lastly, let’s get 0.6.0 released with licensing resolved.

https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html

> > to evaluate the Apache AGE project and assess itself as having no major
> > areas for concern. The assessment can be found at the Apache AGE website
> > <https://age.apache.org/#> under the COMMUNITY menu.
> >
> > In addition to building and releasing software, the community has grown
the
> > Apache AGE project in other areas.
> >

> > -
> >
> > There have been 64 unique contributors across the AGE and the subproject
> > AGE Viewer. These Contributors have raised >170 issues or pull requests.
> > -
> >
> > We have been addressing Github issues since the start but timeliness was
> > an issue. In April we created our internal SLA to categorise (label),
> > assign, and respond to issue and pull requests. Since April, 95% are
> > responded within 72 hours (80% of issues are responded to within 24
hrs).
> > -
> >
> > Contributions span more than 20 countries across the globe - Belarus,
> > Belgium, China, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg,
> > Netherlands, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, UK, Ukraine, USA, and
Vietnam.