First off, thanks to our mentors for guidance and support.
Secondly, thanks to committers and contributors for ideas, suggestions,
advice, pull requests and commits .. .and bug reports.

Graph technology is now one of the most popular methods for performing
data analysis.
The idea of implementing a graph query processing engine as an extension
(plug-in) for one of the most popular and advanced open-source databases,
PostgreSQL, is wild. :)

It is wonderful to know the project has achieved so much and becoming a TLP
will generate more interests and contributions especially from PostgreSQL
and Graph database communities.

+1

2021년 12월 2일 (목) 오전 10:57, Josh Innis <joshin...@apache.org>님이 작성: