+1 for me too! (And congrats Apache AGE team).

Some of my consulting clients have expressed a strong interest in this project.
One such example is a Singapore & SE Asia based company that provides digital
transformation / business process modeling (BPM) via their proprietary software
platform. These folks are using driving.org, my open source graph database
library, which was built with Apache AGE in mind (also supports original
AgensGraph and AGE Cloud).

Apache AGE is the perfect way for them to start leveraging the power of graphs
from a Postgres foundation.

Looking forward to seeing this project continue to grow and prosper, hopefully
as a fully-launched Apache project.

Jasper Blues | Liberation Data <http://liberation-data.com/>
Phone: +61 3 9028 7328
Skype: jasperblues