      From: Ross Gardler <ross.gard...@microsoft.com>
 To: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>; Melissa Warnkin
<missywarn...@yahoo.com>; Members - Apache <memb...@apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 11:15 PM
 Subject: RE: [ASSISTANCE NEEDED] for OSCON

#yiv2626433593 #yiv2626433593 -- .yiv2626433593EmailQuote
{margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px solid;}#yiv2626433593
Melissa, as said previously, all the best for your recovery.

Folks willing to volunteer. There are plenty of folks volunteering to help, but
they have other commitments as well. We are looking for someone who will
coordinate our volunteers which requires full time attention (using volunteers
to help).

Thanks all.

Sent from my Windows Phone