Another update.

I'm writing the note to operati...@apache.org to request the creation of an
entity to support and govern diversity and inclusion work. I've added the
name of everyone who volunteered here initially, with the caveat that I
might have missed someone, so please follow up on the new thread when I
send it, nothing intentional.

I've also included a potential framework to work under. You can see it
illustrated in this talk I gave at OSCON last year:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FV_9geYGoclJeBb7Ld8Jy0Ze3ex8lTm77dZ6l31y8zo/edit#slide=id.g3e2640810d_1_6

I've also requested an initial quote from the firm we work on Research for
OSS contributor documentation (Guidea). I've asked for pricing on a project
that will deliver on this:
- Identify factors preventing under represented groups to contribute/join
Apache projects
- Recommendations in how to foster diversity & inclusion based in findings
- Help establishing a D&I committee

I'll report back their quote.