Hi Jim,

Could you mention events you're referring to?

In Apache Training (incubating) Justin started to develop content related
to the Incubator
https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/tree/master/content/ApacheWay ,
so we can consider developing a standalone session related to the Apache
Way principles. But to understand if training will be helpful I would like
to know the entire story.

You can share it with me directly if you want.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov