Hey y'all,

On 2019-07-17 7:53, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> On Jul 17, 2019, at 2:56 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 1:11 AM Dave Fisher <wave4d...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> ...I’d like to see the Apache Way described like Euclidean Geometry....
>>
>> I have no clue what this would look like but I'd love to see a blog
>> post of yours describing that vision.
>>
> +1

This was where I was aiming with my original post on board@ (which many
of you may not be able to see).

I mentioned I often refer to Shane's summary because it's simple,
concise, and includes the why as well as the what. But I'm aware that
it's just one viewpoint - the website makes that perfectly clear, too.

It's been said to me that a lot of The Apache Way can't be written down,
and I would like to challenge that assertion. I'd also like the people
who claim to know the Way best to work as hard as possible on that, too.

We need all those voices of how people interpret The Apache Way. And as
Dave hints, we can triangulate its essence with more and more
descriptions. I think it'd be premature to try for that triangulation
without interested parties working on capturing it for themselves first,
revised for a 2019 perspective.

-Joan "dust yourself off and try again" Touzet