>  For the purposes of *THIS* discussion, I think that that's a bit of a
sidetrack.
Sure.

Jim,
Despite the fact that I do not fully understand the problem, I am ready to
volunteer to prepare materials. I don't care if it will be a part of Apache
Training or Apache Com.Dev or slightly another thing.  I just like this
topic, which why a year ago I've started asking about it here.

I know about the excellent slides done by Shane
http://shaneslides.com/apachecon/TheApacheWay-ApacheConNA2018.html#2

I also like the idea of explaining not only principles but all principles'
impact. Ideal material for education would explain why ASF can't drop each
component of the Apache Way.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov