Hi,

Le ven. 13 mai 2022 à 17:06, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> a écrit :

> I like the idea because then I’d know who of the committers to reach out to
> around advocacy specifically instead of code...

One of my basic principles in ASF projects is to ask the project, not
specific people.

So in such a case I would write to the dev list with an [advocacy]
subject line tag.

Back to the original question, it's totally fine to have committers
who do not write code but are "committed" to helping the project. Many
projects have such committers.

Projects are always free to make up their own informal roles, but from
the ASF's point of view I think committer and PMC member are
sufficient.

-Bertrand