Yes, this is well established and is not at all under scrutiny at all.

What I’m suggesting is that the denotation of “advocate” (on top of or
separate from alternative denotations) and a list of those friendly people
who might want to collaborate in the outside non-code world might be nice.

Yes, we can go to the well established responses to this or… just for this
time… maybe not?

Gj