> Regarding the output path issue, that is just a bug.  It will be fixed in
>0.0.2.  If the app ran, then you have successfully seen FlexJS cross-compile
>and run MXML and AS without Flash.  If you want, you can try the release
>candidate of the Installer 3.1 to install a FlexJS nightly build of 0.0.2

I can wait for this. (It only bothers me that I am not quite understanding
Paulo's comments.) As you say, I "have successfully seen FlexJS cross-compile
and run MXML and AS without Flash" -- this is the important thing.

I had reported earlier about the following error that I got:

command line
configuration
variable 'compiler.library-path' value contains unknown token
'DCD_LIB_LOCATION'.

This has gone away too, somehow.

Thanks and regards.