Hi Ron

Thank you for initiating this FLIP.

My current questions are as follows:

1. From my current understanding, the workflow handle should not be bound
to the Dynamic Table. Therefore, if the workflow is modified, does it mean
that the scheduling information corresponding to the Dynamic Table will be
lost?

2. Regarding the status information of the workflow, I am wondering if it
is necessary to provide an interface to display the backend scheduling
information? This would make it more convenient to view the execution
status of backend jobs.

Best,
Feng