> 4. It appears that in the section on `public interfaces`, within
`WorkflowOperation`, `CreatePeriodicWorkflowOperation` should be changed to

`CreateWorkflowOperation`, right?

After discussing with Xuyang offline, we need to support periodic workflow
and one-time workflow, they need different information, for example,
periodic workflow needs cron expression, one-time workflow needs refresh
partition, downstream cascade materialized table, etc. Therefore,
CreateWorkflowOperation correspondingly will have two different
implementation classes, which will be cleaner for both the implementer and
the caller.

Best,
Ron

Ron Liu <ron9....@gmail.com> 于2024年5月6日周一 20:48写道: