Hi,

Sorry for my late response. During the community binding period, I
studied the JavaCC grammar with my mentor's help. Now, I know how to
use JavaCC in this project.
A new branch of JENA-491 [1] has just been set up. I'll code there in
the first place, and finally merge the code into jena master.

In all, I think everything is ready. Let's begin coding!

regards,
Qihong

[1] https://github.com/confidencesun/jena/tree/JENA-491